August 5-6, 2019 TBM in Baltimore, MD
Time & Location
About The Event
Therapeutic Behavior Management is a shorter version of TACT2 targeted to several specific populations. In just 6-10 hours, TBM teaches helping adults to:
(1) Distinguish between true emotional crisis and functional, deliberate misbehavior.
(2) Avoid power struggles and anger traps.
(3) Better understand trauma-related behavior.
(4) Skillfully de-escalate emotional issues.
(5) Effectively manage deliberate misbehavior.
Instructor Certification with author, Dr. Steve Parese, will provide you with the skills, knowledge, and materials needed to immediately train your staff in TBM. A program specific Trainer’s Manual, PowerPoint, ten (10) staff workbooks, and reproducible tests and supplements included. Be SURE to indicate which version of TBM you want on your registration.
- TBM Verbal Cert (2 days)$895$8950$0
- or TBM Full Cert (3 days)$1,095$1,0950$0
- Trainer Materials$0$00$0
- + Add'l TBM Cross Training$225$2250$0