July 15-18, 2019 TACT2 ToT in Nashville, TN
Time & Location
About The Event
Therapeutic Aggression Control Techniques is a comprehensive crisis intervention program designed to help staff develop the skills and judgment to:
(1) Distinguish between true emotional crisis and functional, deliberate misbehavior.
(2) Avoid power struggles and anger traps.
(3) Better understand trauma-related behavior.
(4) Skillfully de-escalate emotional issues.
(5) Effectively manage deliberate misbehavior.
(6) Safely control dangerous situations.
Instructor Certification with TACT2 author, Dr. Steve Parese, and the Omni team will provide you with the skills, knowledge, and materials needed to immediately train your school, shelter, or group home staff in the TACT2 crisis intervention program. A detailed Trainer’s Manual, trainer t-shirt, PowerPoint CD, ten (10) staff workbooks, and reproducible tests and supplements included.